Frames, squeegees and screen print supplies are shipped from Newaygo, MI. Please refer to the map in the downloadable catalog for UPS estimated shipping times. GM Graphics does not guarantee a time of delivery, any shipping times are only estimates provided by UPS. Order placed before 3:00 pm EST for on-the-shelf orders will ship that day. Stock frames that need to be meshed will ship in 1-3 business days, dependent on size of order. Custom size frames must be ordered over the phone, email or fax and will take 3-7 days to manufacture and ship. All ship dates are contingent on size of order and inventory levels. Orders are processed Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm EST. All orders received after business hours will be processed the following business day. The customer has the right to cancel an order before order is shipped.
All stock-item orders over $100.00 are shipped free. This applies only to the 48 contiguous US states. Territories outside the defined area will be charged standard UPS, USPS or LTL shipping charges. Custom-sized frame orders, re-meshed frame orders and non-stock special orders are excluded from the free ship program and will have shipping added to the invoice or can ship collect. Orders ship UPS ground, Ground Freight Pricing or LTL freight whichever is the best way. FedEx is available only on your account and there is no guaranteed pick-up date.
- All returns must be approved by contacting a Customer Service Representative
- Returns must be shipped freight pre-paid
- Customer will be responsible for freight charges incurred due to incorrect shipping address at time of order
- Customer who refuses a shipment will be responsible for all freight charges incurred
- Returns must be unused and returned within 10 days of receiving order and are subject to a 15% restocking charge
- All custom/special orders are not returnable
- Returns that are a result of an error on GM Graphics part are exempt from any restocking or freight charges. This includes defective products and incorrect processing of orders
- Please contact GM Graphics if packages are damaged in transit. Please email a picture of the damage to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure a claim with the carrier. Replacements will ship as soon as possible.